Tuesday 15 December 2015

Dazzling in Coral Peach & Champagne Gold




This was the outfit i wore for a friend's wedding last weekend. Knew Mimi (The bride) back when we were still teenagers, she's such a wonderful being who always keep in touch despite distance and all. The color of the day was coral peach and champagne gold, it was a lovely ceremony Happy married life to Mr&Mrs Odedele.




My make up and gele was done by Glitterboxxx - Sylvia Aghoghovbia Ojike. I think this is one of the best makeup looks I've ever had on. It suited my clothes, i was crushing on myself throughout i felt so beautiful. I couldn't stop thanking her! She's so selfless, considerate and amazing at her job. The compliments i received were so much . *wink*




The color combo was a perfect match to my skin type, i just loved up on myself. My off shoulder midi dress was paired with my champagne gold ankle striped heels and red bead accessories to pop it out.



Have a great day guys ...XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment