Monday 7 September 2015

Domino's Pizza& Cold Stone Creamery The New Frenzy In Abuja!


On Sunday evening, I hanged out with my darling friends Bukky& Godiya at Domino's/ Cold stone creamery for some pizza& ice cream and also have some girl time. OH YES! Domino's pizza &Cold stone creamery are in Abuja now. Its about 3 weeks they've been in town and this was my third time there. Domino's are known for the exotic pizza types, as Cold stone creamery offers variety of ice cream flavors with amazing mix ins& toppings.

Abuja residences won't stop tripping in and out from their new found love. As usual there's always a long queue to get ice cream. But it was damn crazy yesterday as we spent over an hour before it got to our turn. It was difficult getting a parking space due to the weekend's frenzy and lot's of people came out to relax. Anyway it's always worth the time.

We had a swell time, It's always wonderful having these two around. It's one thing to have a friend, and another to be around the right ones. Friends like sisters, friends that inspires you positively, been together through thick &thin, awesome ladies. That should be the true goal of  friendship. And sure we are ladies, we will always take selfies and shots.


My favorite part of the look.



Corn rows ( with my own hair) i wanted my hair to breathe for a little bit, no attachments. And I'm loving it!. Couldn't help it as people complimented my hairdo *wink*. For the love of simplicity.









1 comment:

  1. This is a great piece I was always looking at Dominos when it was been built and I keep asking my self what exactly is going to be done here, now I know I guess I will have to try it out then
    Nice Selfies by the way But We will have to talk about your Hail anyways Simplicity you call it right Haha

    ReplyDelete