Friday 11 March 2016

A Grateful Heart! Born To Excel!



Gratefulness is flowing from my heart, I'm lost for words to describe how grateful I am for yet another year. You are the reason I can stand today! Any good thing anyone has to say about me, it is all about you lord. You are the winds under my wings.

For He created my inmost being; He knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise Him because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be!

I am called to EXCEL

My heart goes out to everyone who made my day, thanks for the wishes, prayer, calls, text, and love. I really appreciate. My prayer for you is that joy and celebration will never seize in your life.

Je suis reconnaissant et honore que dieu vous benisse tous.. Merci 'a tous!

PS ... I wish everyday can be my birthday lol.... Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment